Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Misi Mustahil 2010 (part 2)

Hi/Salam

It has been a long time since i updated this blog by myself (instead of copy and paste whatever i received from my friends). Well, its because i am too busy with my life now. Right now is exam week but I managed to clear up some time just to write something here.

Well, i'm not gonna talk about exam papers here but instead since right now we are almost in the middle of 2010, i would like to review my mission that i set up december last year. Here's the "Misi Mustahil 2010" post, you can read it or put it in new tab, i don't care. Below is my comment about my mission. (Number 1 for mission number 1 and so on).

  1. So far, this is the thing that i like most. But sometimes, i feel like what i know is useless when it comes to final exam. But still, so far this is good.
  2. This is also my favourite thing. I am not yet a master but I am so good at writing c++ code. I also started to learn how to use the adobe after effect and database programming. (Can anyone tell me what's the name for OOP compiler?).
  3. Haha, this one, I can tell that it will change but only a little. Well, because out of 4 paper that i answered, only 2 i think is quite good. The other two, hancusss..
  4. Only in January and some days in February. I sleep at 1 if i got class tomorrow morning but if there's no class like today or yesterday, I sleep at almost 3. This is the problem because i didn't wake up for subh prayer. Sigh~
  5. O yeah. I have not started any puasa sunat yet but right now eating only lunch and dinner (if i want to) is good for me. I do feel a little bit hungry sometimes but living in top level in which we need to use the stairs to come down, nah, i feel the hungry is not worth the sweat.
  6. Hurm, this one is good. But lately (in exam week probably) my friends always left me with my roommate alone while they enjoy studying and hanging out.
  7. This one got no progress. Sigh~~
  8. I don't think i've made some progress on this. Maybe i do but...
  9. I managed to save RM100 a month which is actually good. But since my mission stated only half, well, i think i need to work more on this.
  10. So far so good until i don't have any shoes left to be used in game. Well, i think of buying one but i'm gonna wait for sale or something. (kasut futsal cm ratus2 je tp kasut biase cepat rosak lak, haih~)
  11. I don't even know what this means right now. But if i think its okay when i said i've moved on.
  12. Hoyeah. This one is also my favourite. Haha, i can do a backflip from a cliff as high as 5~7 meters. My friend climbed the cliff first but he hesitated whether or not he should jump. Then i climbed the same cliff, went in front of him and there you go, a backflip. Mwahaha.
  13. This one works sometimes. Hee, the moment i clear up my table and my bed is when i'm going home from UTP. H0ho
  14. This one is good until i got my hands on one piece anime, Numb3rs and How I Met Your Mother. I seldomly watch movies but lately, the seldom change to often. Haih~
  15. This one, is a secret. Hee
Well, as for the overall performance in the first half of 2010, i think im doing good. But just wait until december then only we know whether im doing good or not. Hee. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment