Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stupid Time


Lately my mood to study has been deteriorated. I don't know the exact reason but somehow i think there's emptiness inside of me. Though i did a lot of things but somehow it didn't fill the emptiness that i have. So i think about the time, the time when i didn't think about anything, instead, just do the things.

If i remember it correctly, in primary school i didn't have to do anything. I simply just do it. There's this one time where i jumped from the first floor of my house to the ground. Yeah, my leg pained and i couldn't move for a few hours (hey, few hours is a lot of time for kids). But the fun, the joy of being able to jump from first floor to the ground was awesome. It's around this age also i decided to learn how to do a back flip and on one particular day, my head was in the water straight to the sand beneath it. But thanks to that, today i'm able to do back flip without problems.

In secondary school, hurm..not so much fun as in primary school. I still can jump from the first floor to the ground and do a back flip though. But during this time my fun was more concentrated on people. Hid my friend's shoe, sleeping throughout the class, not being bullied by seniors, hell my secondary school was fun. The only downside was it is a boarding school. So, everything you did, sooner or later the teachers will find out and you'll receive a punishment. But there's this one time i went up to "tangki air" with the sole intention to watch the sunrise, but then a lot of girls from my batch arrived later, having no other choice, i hid under the tank and had to listen to all those girly talks. And yet, they asked me how do i know some stuff that i shouldn't supposed to know. Boy, that was fun.

As i grow up, in university, i tend to think more than the action i took. So one day, well not one day, a lot of day i've been thinking of doing some stupid things that i did when i was a boy. I did end up doing some stupid things but the fun is not the same. As you become older, your choices of entertainments are limited. And i think as a teenager in Malaysia, bowling, movies or ice-skating seems to be the top choices. Me, I prefer jumping across vein to vein like tarzan, going to an adventure like robin hood, playing with knife, swords and arrows, but they don't have that kind of things here. Well, life sucks sometimes. So i just need to deal with it and hopefully, a greater benefit awaits me at the end.

p/s: I enjoy doing stupid things with my friends every now and then, and it was so stupid and i can't share it with you guys because of its stupidity. Anyway, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment