Monday, January 31, 2011

What should i do?

Hurm. Its been a long time since i have this thought. But it's not like i can confront it because i got no free time before this. And now i have a lot of free time, i tried to give my mind a mental challenge and think about this stuff but well, it sucks! Anyway, we will get to what was my mind thinking, don't worry.

Alright, as i mentioned earlier, there are things from my past that shows up during my free time. First is my decision to convert from Bachelor of Engineering to Bachelor of Technology, which means i spend more time with computer and softwares. Sometimes i think that i should change from what i'm taking now to medicine. Well, because right now medicine seems a lot easier to me as compared to my program. When i asked those who take medicine, they said medicine is tough. And then i said, is it? Because the thought that medicine is a tough subject has never came across my mind.

The dilemma between medicine, engineering and technology is not the only think that i have. You see, my former self would just do what i want to do, but as who i am right now, i think a lot. Right now, my mind keep saying that i should call my friends to ask them about their well being, but it stops when i think about what i'm going to say, what they're going to say and stuff like that. Damn, I really don't like my self right now. Seriously. I feel like crap. But for whatever reason, I am who I am right now, for better or for worse.

Oh yeah. I got one question that i couldn't answer. Do my desire to take medicine is because of my hunger for knowledge or because of human factor ? I was thinking both, but i'm not so sure about my answer. And i do hope someday i'll come across something that can give me the answer. I have a lot of questions but unfortunately i don't have or don't know any stimulating conversationalist. I need someone like House, Lawrence Fleindhardt, Charles Eppes or Jason Gideon. Well, i do hope i stumble upon people whose attitude is like the character i mentioned.

I guess that's about it. I'm writing a resume and i hope i got a good place for internship this coming September. That's all. Thanks for reading folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment