Thursday, November 26, 2009

DEATH


Hi / Salam to everyone.

I was browsing some of my old picture this morning and I found that I do have the picture taken when my friend was dying in the hospital. Well, she’s dead now but I was wondering, what will my death looks like? Am I gonna die with respect and honor, or am I gonna die with shame and regrets? Will it be painful or painless? Since I feel kind of weird thinking this way, I opened my internet browser and key in the word “Death”. I don’t want to tell you what I found but I think that death is probably viewed in two ways, from the physics and metaphysics part, or the science part, and the religious part.

If we view death from the science part, we will almost certainly say that death is the end of every living organism. Well, it is true that death is the end of every living organism. For human, death can be defined as the incapability of the heart and brain to maintain and regulate body condition. In other words, death occurs when your heart and your brain can no longer be used. Science also explained that when human died, they are simply turning from one form of energy to another. If science is true, that means humans are actually a bunch of energy that will be used by another living organism. What happened to human’s right in nature? Well, that is not a big question yet, here is the big question. What will happen after we died?

Since we can’t give the answer unless we are dead or having some kind of ability to be in both death world and real world, I think this is where religions play their role. In most religion, they believe in life after death. Means there will be heaven and hell. Some of the religions believe that we will be born again according to how we lived in the past. In Islam, whenever a person died, they will be questioned about their deeds during their life time and base on the answer, you will either be in heaven or hell. In Hinduism, they believe that human will be born again but according to their deeds, they will be born as human, or animal or any other forms of living organism. Here’s the question again, what proves do you have to support your argument?

In my view, I conclude death as the natural processes. We can’t run from them and waiting is just a waste of time. And since I don’t know what will happen in after life, I will just let it be until death knocks my door and give the answer. So, I might as well enjoy the very precious moment that I have right now, and remember to bear in mind that death is close to us.
That’s all from me, thank you for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment