Sunday, November 15, 2009

Human Make Mistakes

Hi and salam to everyone.


First of all I would like to apologize for not updating this blog in the past few weeks. I need to prepare myself for final exam which had just finished an hour before I write this post. For the past few weeks also, I've been thinking about what will happen if my result is not as good as it always be? I said to myself, well, nobody's gonna scold you because nobody dare. But I then ask myself again, the outcome of this final exam is clear, I will not be able to obtain the dean list title. What has happened?


Then I realize something that I should have done sooner. I made a mistake. The mistake's affecting me in the way that I don't realize it. Because I thought that it was just another habit of me. But yeah, let bygones be bygones. We can't change the past, but from the past we can shape the future. That is what I'm thinking about right now.


Speaking about mistakes, I recently read a newspaper, Harian Metro to be exact, and I saw a title about a teenager who lost her foot due to mistake made by the practical doctor who treated her. I read through the news and I think it was clearly the doctor's fault because of misdiagnosed her condition. I ask my friend who' s a medic student about her opinion. She said two things. First, we don't know the true story as we only read it in the newspaper. Second is the thing had already happened. What interested me is when she said this, "We are human. Human is bound to make mistakes."


I guess you might want to know why am I interested in that phrase. My argument is yes, human make mistakes. But some mistakes cannot be tolerant. Because the mistake is affecting other people's felicity. If doctor make mistakes, patient died. If an engineer make mistakes, the project might not work out and he/she will be fired, if a leader make mistakes, the follower will not trust him and what he lead will fall down, if a normal person make mistake by killing other people, he will received the title criminal in which will turn him into one later on. The big question is, how will we avoid from making any mistakes? Knowing that human WILL always make some mistakes?.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but we can't avoid mistakes. Well, it is part of life though. But one thing for certain that we can do is how to deal with the mistakes. People usually do not realize their mistakes, and this is again, a mistakes. I am pretty confident about the fact that people will only see mistakes on others but did not find one in theirselves. Many of the great motivators use this phrase to explain about human mistakes. But, how can one find a mistakes in his or herself? Only when the mistake is showing it's effect, then will they realize it. But at that moment of time, they are too late. So, what I thought was getting the upper hand is always the better way to deal with our mistakes.

Again question, how can we get the upper hand? This one is easy. By thinking process. Henry Ford said that thinking is the hardest process for human, that is why only a few engage with it. If you think thoroughly, I am sure you are able to handle the mistakes correctly. I can give you example but I know you can think it of yourself, IF, you think. Bear in mind that life is full with choices. Right choices are the most favourable but wrong choices coloured our life and teach us something useful. Just make sure you be prepared to face the mistakes you have done, and don't run from them. A few advice, whatever you do,make sure your mistake doesn't involve other people's felicity. Because if it is, then you are in trouble and miserable.

I think that is all I need to say. Thank you for your time reading this post. Let us pray and hope that this will help you direct or indirectly. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment