Sunday, October 24, 2010

Change

Greetings.

Last few days, my friend asked me, why did i put "change is never good" as my status and i realized that the answer i gave her may not be the correct one. So, i think i will list down all the things that change may affect.

First of all, say you are a very bad person who has done a lot of awful stuff and you want to change. Kind of like Earl, the character in My Name is Earl. Well, he sure did a lot of awful stuff and feels bad about it, but imagine yourself in this character, do you want to change? Does all the stuff he did in order to change is necessary? Honestly, yes, i may have change from my previous self and right now i have a little regret with my changes.

Before i changed, i was a very talkative, annoying little bastard. I don't think too much and for whatever consequences that comes due to my action, i never care. For example, I jumped from the first floor of my school building just to show that i can. i also took my friend's inhaler for asthma and ran to the other side of the building while my asthmatic friend chased after me. You see, he might die and yet i don't care. Simply put, people feels very annoyed when i open my mouth to talk or doing something with my body part.

But now, after i changed, i'm no more a smooth talker, rather quiet person. I think too much about something and end up didn't do anything because i was afraid of the consequences. I never try anything new since i think too much and now i think that i can't do anything anymore. Yes, people don't feel annoyed anymore and they seems to regard me as normal person. It's true that without the changes, i will never be here and my grades will not be as sucks as it actually is but then i asked myself, what's the point of having good grades? Many of us dreams of being rich and that's why they're where they are with ultimate goal; to get good job with good salary.

So if for example i did not change into what i am right now, i will still become some annoying bastard. But hey, i'm a smooth talker, and i enjoy life more than i am right now. I mean, hanging out with friends, talking, and not worrying about jobs, marriage, money or anything seems to be an awesome life. But since i already changed into what i am right now, i better live with it. I'm not gonna try to change my life back but sometimes, it's fun to think about the good'ol days. Anyway, too me, change got its own pro and cons. You just need to keep the con's while acting out the pros. Whatever.

Anyway, that's all from me for today. and i do hope blogging will be a way for me to reach out my feelings towards life. That's all. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment