Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is it me?

Hi. Its been a long time since I last updated this blog. Got busy with things and stuff. I tried to post or forward something that i read every now and then but then i figured that that thing is not my genuine idea. So as for my come back, i'm gonna write something that come entirely from me.

Well, everyone knows i'm not a normal friend that you can found everyday. I'm abnormal. I mock almost everything and i give the truth over everything, although most of the time the truth hurts. But i don't care. For me, if your own friend does not being honest with you, then who would?

But then it occurs to me that I talk lesser than the old me, I tend to keep my mouth shut. I'm incapable of throwing any ideas. And the thing that upset me the most is some of my friends whom I always talk or chat with, suddenly doesn't reply me. And i kept thinking, what have i done wrong?
What are the truth that they hide from me? am i some kind of disease that they need to get away from? Well, only they know the answer.

Today, its been about 3 weeks in which they haven't reply any of my messages or buzz. And the truth is, i don't really care although sometimes i feel a bit lonely because i don't have someone to talk with. and i really started to think, if this is how a friend does, then i am better if i'm on my own. Because friends upset you. And i hate being upset.

Just to let you guys know, i'm not the old me anymore. and if the changes make you feel different about me, then i'll change myself to the old me once more. Only those who knows me both before and after i changed know what I am capable of.

That's my story basically after a few weeks without any post. Thanks for reading, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment