Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friends. A Memory to Remember

I thought i tell you how bored i am by posting a lyric entitled "Secret" by one republic. Trust me, it is a good song. For those who said it wasn't, well, you aren't like me. I don't have that many friends to talk things to, so i think writing something for some strangers to read is far better than having a useless conversation. Well, enjoy your moment cause after this its gonna get boring.


FIRST STORY


Just now i got a visit from a friend. My coursemate actually. He's not the kind of guy i used to talk things to, but somehow when he came over, we just talk about things which i usually can't tell unless you are my close friend. We talked about our coursemates, our lifestyle, friends, gossips here and there and some other things. I really love it when i have someone to hear my story and share opinions about my story rather than just hear it without any feedback.

Few years back, i got a couple of friends that can give me a stimulating conversation. But one day, they just disappeared. Although their YM status is available, i got nothing back after i buzz or say hi to them. So i decided maybe they got other priorities but i think a few sentences telling "i'm busy" is not so much to ask, right? But never mind. Time marches on, things change and we are not the same as who we are when we were 10 or 15. And after having this short conversation, these memories came back to me and it was like bombarding every inch of my brain with old speculations and useless information. I hate this. Well, i hope that after i wake up tomorrow, all this things will be gone. Hopefully.


SECOND STORY


Yesterday was the birth date of my childhood friend, some from my high school and also my chemistry teacher. I wanted to post to their facebook wall "Happy Birthday" but i think if they aren't the type who open their facebook every 10 minutes, why bother having facebook at all? But suddenly, my recent news showed something that make me smile, even right now, i still smiling over the fact in my recent news. Obviously, its all about the girl.

She was tagged in an appreciation picture by her mother, in which makes me feels like i wanna browse the album even more. So i look at it and there she is, smiling, without any clue that shows she was not happy at the moment the picture was taken. I smiled too, when i look at that picture. For whatever reason she has while smiling, all i need to know is that she's happy. That's all that matters. And i do hope that she's going to smile even more and hopefully make this world a better place.

p/s: To someone who might understand what i said here, please don't do anything stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment