Sunday, February 7, 2010

COUPLE


Hi/salam

Today’s post is going to be about couple. It’s a very interesting topic where I know most of us think whether we should or we shouldn’t find a couple. I don’t know the exact answer for that question but here I’m going to write what I think about couple. All of the opinion that I will throw to you later are based on the experience of the first party, second party and third party. First is me myself, second is my friends’ experience which I heard/know whatever and the third is when my friend tell me about someone else’s experience

Alright, here we go. First of all, I want to define what does the word couple means. The exact or the correct meaning that I found so far is a pair who associates with one another. This simply means that the couple must have mutual interest or else they won’t become a couple, isn’t it? The big question is why do they need to find a partner? I tried to answer that question myself, but I only came up with some other reasons, not answers. Read the next paragraph if you want to know what do I think about why people always pray for partners.

The first reason is so that they can brag to their friend that they are dating someone. This is closest that I can get to the why question but it can be right or wrong. Yeah, do you realize how your friends behave when they got a partner? SMS-ing and calling everyday are the “must do” routine when they got their girlfriend or boyfriend. See? They just wanted to show you that they have someone interested in them although there are not hot, sexy and also do not have nice assets as you do. Yeah, this one is from me and my friends’ experiences. Some good fact, the SMS-ing and calling thing are the most annoying and the true reasons why a couple breaks up. The phrase “I’m not good enough for you” is basically just a cover story. HAHA

Okay, the second reason or opinion I have, wait, I think this is much more like the reason than opinion but, never mind. Erm, they want to exploit each other. I said this because from my observation, I’ve seen a lot of people who love something else other than “love”. For example, money, sex…I can only think up to two examples, sorry. But anyway, this kind of thing may come from only one party or maybe both, or in a weird case, the third party. Who the hell is this third party anyway? Well, the third party is the one who confront the couple and ask for things that they can exploit. Not going to go detail here, but I do think you know about this right. Sometimes, people just want to have someone SMS-ing them or calling them. Well, this is a sad story but it happened. Just because the two of them are lonely, they start to SMS-ing each other and ended up being a couple instead. And when they feel bored again, they will SMS-ing other person and end the current relationship and start a new one. The bored part is me but the other part was my friends. Funny, isn’t it?

I don’t know how, but I actually have only three points here. I think if you read my other post it will be around three to four points also but I don’t think you would noticed that. Somehow it feels like I’m doing an essay here. Never mind that, this is the third reason. I think that the so called “couple” increases their value. I mean, if you heard somebody says “Hey, do you know that Max is dating our friend, Lily?” Of course your reaction will be “What?” and you will ask the how and the why. The value increases when you know the how and the why. Because you have engaged to one of his/her good quality. Will you be attracted to him right now? No. Eventually? Yes. See the connection here? Actually, I don’t know if this point is true or not because I haven’t test it yet. But from what I heard/read in some novel/newspaper whatsoever, I think this may be quite true.

Alright, you read through all my points just now. Here comes the big question. What do you think of your partner when you read through my post? Don’t worry, I’m not saying that he/she is doing all of this stuff but base on experience, it might. So, better find out what their real intention is before you get hurt….or dump. I think that’s all for my first February post. Kind of suit it don’t you think? Valentine’s day is one February. Don’t worry, I’m just saying. Take care.

*I’m not interested in this thing though because I love being alone and I hate being bound by others.

**Whatever happens between you and your partner is not my concern. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment