Monday, January 4, 2010

Which One Is The Truth?

Hi/salam.

I just finished chatting with my old friend. The topic was “What if the thing that we see is not actually the truth, but is a set up by someone?” If you can’t understand the meaning of this phrase, it is better for you to have someone interpret it for you or you can just read throughout this post.

The reason why I threw this question to my friend was simply because I discovered something, which in my opinion is something that we should be aware of. Before I continue, let me remind you, that this post is not about true or false, because I interpreted all the evidence and facts that I have in my own way.

Before you go on with your reading, I kind of want you to watch an American series called “Leverage”. If you don’t want to watch it I recommend you to just google the thing and get a rough meaning why I ask you to watch this series. If you have done watching/googling the series “Leverage” you may understand why I threw up the question. If you still don’t understand, you may just continue to read.

If you reach this part that means you still not fully understand the why part. Ok, in Leverage, you will find that all the five characters in the series are acting together. But to their victims, all of the five people are not related to one another, make it hard to believe that all people that you encounter in the past few days is actually working on a scheme. I think if you watch Leverage it’ll be easier to understand though rather than me telling you like this, because I know that I am not a good storyteller.

Alright, enough explaining the question. Leverage was only a series which means it goes according to the script. But what if, in reality, we also fall under the scheme of someone? We may not know it though, just like the drama I told you just now. Right now, if you are a Muslim and tend to do initial judgment on everything, you might want to say that the scheme of someone is actually what God had planned for us but I actually this scheme I am going to tell you about is a human scheme. Just don’t feel surprise over this.

Have you ever heard the name coenzyme Q 10? Or simply coQ10 in many books and articles? Please google it if you don’t know. Alright, since some of my readers are too lazy to type 5 letters in google search engine, I’m going to just explain it to you. CoQ10 is an antioxidant that is said to enhance the efficiency of how our brain work. Simply means if you take a lot of coQ10 in your diet, it is good to prevent harmful diseases like heart attack, brain cancer, migrain and some other thing that you will know if you google this five letter thing. The question right now maybe “So????”.

If your mind is filled up with “so what” after reading this post until here, then I suggest you take any thinking classes or seminar to improve how your mind work because that is not the question. The true question is “really??” because although this thing is good for our body, but not many people know about this thing, even a doctor to be does not know about this. Kind of sad.

If you have google this thing, you may find the source of this “powerful” antioxidant. Most of coQ10 is found in organ that needed the most energy to do their daily routine which is the liver, heart and some other internal organ. The most surprising thing for me is coQ10 is most abundance in pig’s liver which I don’t remember the figure but if I’m not mistaken, it is about 27mg per I don’t remember the next number. But it is much more as compared to coQ10 contain in chicken and cow.

No matter how I looked at this fact, I started to doubt something. Why something that is very good for our brain is is found in something that is forbade for us to eat? In fact, it is in the liver which our prophet said that it is no good for you to eat the internal organ such as liver of other animal? But if you see in atlas view, pig is a common food found in Japan, China and USA. So, the twisted fact is this, if you eat pig, you will be as good as Japan in technology or China in economy or USA in their research and development. So there you go, religion says that you are prohibited from eating pig as it is no good for us, but science says that eating pig’s liver is good for our brain and it is proven in many countries that use pork as their daily menu.

At first I also don’t want to believe this fact but after having chicken’s liver as my daily menu, I know that the facts that I gather is true. If you don’t believe me, you can try, having chicken’s liver as your daily menu for three months, and see your exam result. I believe you will afraid to do so. Another thing that interests me is, I found the source of coQ10, which is abundance in pig’s liver in wikipedia, but right now I have some trouble finding that page again. Maybe someone realize this and delete the page about this? I don’t know. But if you do have the page, do not hesitate to contact me.

Here, I just have one question left. What if problem like this occur in other places? Which one are we going to believe? That’s all from me. Thank you for reading this post.


p/s: The only thing that I don’t believe is coQ10 is abundance in internal organ of living animal. But if the source of coQ10 is from wheat, green vegetable, meat and fish, then it is good for you to take it. I believe if you follow what Islam has taught us how, you will have a good, long, healthy life.

*Again, this is something that I thought after gathering some facts, if there is something wrong or worth to debate off, please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment