Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Bitterness of Truth

I just finished reading a comment about my friend towards me and I don't know if I should feel angry to him or not. In fact I actualy don't care what he said. But why did he put "ak mintak maaf byk2 kalo komen ni menyakitkan hati ko" ? I don't know how about others but I never care about what others feel cause I am very sure if I care, then I will be angry. And only people from my primary school know how I was when I am angry. Don't need to tell what had happened during that time but I am sure that if I care, I am gonna be like that.

If you gonna say the truth about other person, have you think or consider again your thought? Well of course you have because if you don't then you will feel awkward when writing something to his or her. But at least, if you want to tell the truth, just tell them with a little bit innocence face. You need a steel heart to tell the truth to others. That what I have read in I don't remember which book. Truth is like pressure that burden yourself. Let it out by telling the person what you actually want to say. Don't let the truth fill up your glass box. Believe me, truth may sound bitter but the changes that will happen is positive and sweet.

For me, I as long as I control my emotions I can except whatever words that you want to say to me. Actually I don't care with what you will say but I do care what you are going to do with what you said. For instance if you said I don't love you, I don't care but I do care if you start to walk out of my life. Hee..I couldn't find another good example. But that's the basic idea about me. Just want to say that if you think that others may have something to say for you, let them say it in front of you, don't let them gossiping behind you as they don't know what you think and what you feel. I am just writing this post because I feel like I have to let this emotions go and right now writing is the option I chose because the other one, you won't like it. Thanks for reading this boring entry.

-The difference between knowing and not knowing may cause someone his life-
-Truth is convenience only if it benefit other party-
-To tell the truth is hard, to except the truth is harder but to change because of the truth is hardest-

No comments:

Post a Comment