Friday, July 17, 2009

Laugh and Learn


I was having a bad day yesterday cause I need to wait about two and a half hour waiting for my friends to finsih watching Harry Porter. Actually, I was about to lose my temper but a girl I knew greeted me with a smile and ask me to follow her into MPH bookstore. At that place, I found a book entitle Laugh & Learn Humour by George Ong. It was a simple book but contain many wonderful jokes. Here I would like to share some of them.

  1. Three captured missionares stood in front of the cannibal chief. "As I am in a good mood, I'm giving the three of you a chance to live but first you must go into the jungle and pick any fruit that you find and bring it here". An hour, the first missionary came back with rambutans and ten minutes later the second missionary returned with strawberries. "Now," the cannibal chief said. "You must carry each of the fruit that you found into your backside. You must not laugh while doing so, otherwise, you will be put to death. Unfortunately, the first missionary thinks that it all seemed too silly. He giggled and was sentenced to death before went straight to heaven. After a while, the second missionary joined the first misionary in heaven. "I thought you were carrying the smaller strawberries. You should do better than me with bigger rambutans," said the first missionary. "Well, I was doing fine. Until I saw the third missionary came back carrying a basket of durians."
  2. There's a new book out called 'How to be Happy WITHOUT Money'. The book cost $30
  3. "What's the different between a boring book and a boring teacher?""Well, you can shut the book up."
  4. Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Use the dollar as a bookmark (Fred Stoller)
  5. "I'm turning over a new leaf. I just finished reading a book called '101 Easy Ways To Make Money." said Bob. "Sounds good. Then maybe people won't think you are lazy," Tom replied. Then Bob said "Right, you're looking at a new man. I'm on my way to the top. Could you loan me 10$?"."What? You just finished a book called 101 Easy Ways to Make Money, and now you want to borrow 10$!?" Tom ask, a little bit of disappointment showed up in his face. Then Bob replied with an innocence face " Yeah. That's one of the easiest ways".

There are more jokes that I can quote from the book and post it here but I think i've done a little bit plagiarism here. Anyway, what I want to say is be the want who make jokes because your are not going to be mad at if you make the other party laugh. Believe me. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment