Friday, July 17, 2009

Jews and The World


Just now I finished reviewing my friend's blog and it is awesome. Not her blog (sorry) but the contents of the blog. I like the part when she wrote about a research done by Dr. Stephen Carr Leon (I googled up his name but there aren't any article that stated about his biography or whatsoever instead I found one about Dr Asri Zainal Abidin and his article about why jews are so smart).

So,I go to google.com again but this time I was googling "The Jews". Among all the websites that appear, I picked up articles from http://remember.org/guide/Facts.root.whoare.html and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew. If you read this thoroughly you will encounter a part where Jews are a tribe or a clan that have a very very bad attitude among outsiders. To them, they are the chosen and to others they can be treated like slaves. If you click on the link and read them, you will find a part where Jews can't eat pork,certain seafood and unslaughtered animal. This is the same as Islam told us to do. Again, if you read the articles carefuly, you'll also find about their religion, which is originated from Abraham but has been altered by Jews itself to satisfy their needs.

As you continue reading the article(not my post) you can conclude that they believe in what was stated in Quran and their old testament. And surprisingly, they follow the way Islam thought us to do but refuse to believe in Islam. But, as I stated earlier, they only treat their kin with love and others, like crap. Due to this, the world was once massacred the Jews. You can google it if you want and you will find how many Jews were killed because of their attitude and their desire to overtake the country they live in.

Actually I want to talk about this more but reading online materials make my eyes dry and lazy comes in. The last information that I can give is Jews is good and normal when they are alone and not with their kind. Albert Einstein is a Jewish. Let us not stereotype the Jews as it is only their wrong belief that made them the way they are. Perhaps if we can convince the Jews about how their belief is wrong, we can make this world a better place to live. If any part of this story is wrong and need some corrections, just say so. And thanks for reading.
"If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me as German and France will declare that I am the citizen of the world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say I am a German and German will declare that I am a Jew" -Albert Einstein-

No comments:

Post a Comment